Learning the Best Effective SEO Practices- My Journey to Digital Marketing
Hi Mates! I am MAHI have purchased my very first Computer on 23rd May of 2013. When I had started my diploma in Electrical engineering here in Bangladesh.
Then, after one year of constant learning on essential applications, I had found my interest in the online marketing related task. Then, from a Local SEO Agency(Jessore IT) I had got an internship after passing their interview. I was in that company for one year.
In Jessore IT, I had done a variety of primary level tasks instructed by them such as web 2.0, link wheel, directory submissions, social bookmarking, eCommerce product page revisions, blog commenting and some of the internet research related works.
I also had to do some graphics related task there like product image processing for Amazon, Quote creation, graphics modifications etc.
After that, I had left that semi- full-time job and was trying to get online jobs through marketplaces like Upwork and got some work. After some days, I had realized some fact and I got the decisions to learn real things.
Then besides my college, I started to learn by enrolling in some courses both offline & online(Udemy, Lynda) and purchased a couple of domain+ hosting to implement what I was learning.
From 2015 to 2016, I were in the full phase of learning; And my R&D continues…
In January of 2017, I had completed my diploma and learned enough tactics about Digital Marketing and SEO particularly:
- In depth Keyword research,
- Competitor Analysis,
- On- Page Optimization,
- Diversify link building, Including:
– Outreach, Guest Blogging/ Posting
– Broken Link Building, Resource Page Link Building
– Competitor’s Links Replication
– Content Marketing, Submissions
– Social Bookmarking, Directory Submissions, Link wheels
– Local Web2.0 mini sites
– Social Profiles
– Community page link building
– Blogger Stacks
– Tier Based Link Building.
- Sponsored Campaigns
- Local SEO (SEO for Local Businesses); Including:
– Audits and Recommendations considering the top competitors.
– Schema Markup
– NAP Optimization
– Citations Cleaning and building
– Google My Business Listing
– Business Listings
– Map Optimizations
– Acquiring Backlinks from Similar Businesses
- Tracking and Reporting.
I had also started to use premium tools in the meantime.
After that, I have started to do online marketing related tasks via Upwork.
I am serious about this industry.
That’s it in sum.